1. The PaperKite Mobile Experience Survey competition is being promoted and run by PaperKite Limited.
2. By participating in this competition you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. The competition period runs from 30th November 2022 – 1st February 2023.
4. The prize draw will take place in February.
5. By providing your email address details, you will be eligible for the prize draw.
6. Each entrant may only enter the prize draw once.
7. There will be one prize draw with a winner being drawn at random.
8. The winner of the draw will receive a Prezzy® card to the value of $125.
9. The winner will be notified by email. PaperKite will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, but if the winner does not confirm acceptance of their prize within seven calendar days from the date of the prize draw, the prize will be redrawn until another winner is found.
10. You must be a New Zealand resident and over 18 years of age to enter.
11. The prize is non-transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash or credit.
12. PaperKite reserves the right to extend, change or terminate the prize draw at any time.
13. The winner’s name may be used by PaperKite for promotional purposes, including announcing our winner on our social media channels.
14. Use of the Prezzy® card is subject to the Terms and Conditions found at www.prezzycard.co.nz. The winner of the prize will be required to comply with the Prezzy® card Terms and Conditions.
15. Employees of PaperKite and the immediate families of each of those persons are not eligible to participate in this competition.